Bespoke Mala Beads
***Please note that I am not currently taking any custom design requests.***
I set up Chant Malas in 2014 around the birth of my first child, when I began to create mala beads as an extension of my existing meditation and yoga practice and am immensely proud of how far the business has come since then.
I have worked with, and continue to work with, some of the biggest names in the UK yoga and well-being industry, and include Bamford Haybarn, Triyoga and Yoga Matters as my main stockists. My bespoke clients include film industry professionals and TV personalities alike, as well as my growing client base from a diverse and vast array of backgrounds, all of whom I am immensely grateful to work with.
Although I have 'shrunk' this arm of what I do, as well as continuing to work with the wonderful charity Ashadeep India, selling their stunning textiles including meditation cushions, prayer shawls and altar mats in my Etsy shop. My shop now includes all of the above as well as journals and creative writing supplies.
Did you know that it’s possible to have a Chant mala created that’s as unique as you are at a budget that’s right for you?
A big part of my work centres around working closely with customers to create bespoke mala beads that will support them in their life and meditation and/or yoga practice. This works brings me so much joy and I have had the privilege of receiving some truly wonderful feedback (see testimonials below).
How does it work?
- Firstly, we exchange emails or phone calls (whichever works best for you) and discuss your requirements. I start by providing you with a price list to give you an idea of costings and designs.
- Then we cover your personal budget, any colours, stones or other materials you’d like to incorporate.
- Following this, we go into more detail (as much or as little as you are happy with) to cover any specifics that you would like the mala to support you with in your life or practice.
- I share with you design ideas, sending images of possible layouts - as many or as few as you feel necessary. I am open to any changes and always provide my professional opinion on how things might go together or enhance the qualities and effectiveness of your piece.
- I will also ask you if you would like me to use a specific mantra as I am knotting your piece in order to infuse it with either the mantra you are already working with or a particular energy that you would like to bring into your life.
- Once we’ve finalised a design, I put this all together and send you an image of your finished piece for your approval (and excitement!).
- Your completed piece comes with all the usual ‘trimmings’ including a personalised meanings card to tell you how each stone will support you in your journey. If I have used a mantra, you will also receive a brief write-up about this mantra and its energies.
Benefits of Bespoke Mala Beads
Wearing and using a piece that has been created solely for you (or a loved one) is such a wonderful, and truly unique, experience. Here are just some of the benefits:
- Enriching your meditation practice with something that has been created with only you in mind, that incorporates your intentions for your practice and life
- Practising with something that is just for you and unlike anything else in the world!
- Knowing the process that has gone into your mala and working closely with someone who wants to support you and create something that will serve you
- Having your piece infused with the energy of your chosen mantra
- Supporting a small business dedicated to helping and serving others
- Working to your personal budget. I will always create the most beautiful piece that’s possible within any budget you might have - be that £25, £250 or somewhere in between!
Please see below for some client testimonials of past bespoke work (go here for lots more!):
"Over the past few months, I have had the pleasure of ordering three lovely malas from Chant Malas. Each one has been carefully and lovingly crafted. The attention to detail is obvious. Recently, I received a custom-made mala, which Helen crafted, with my input, to address my particular set of circumstances. It is simply beautiful and soothing to wear. It is quite evident that the creation of these malas is a labour of love, and that Helen truly cares about her customers. I feel lucky to have found her site!" Jen, UK
'I just wanted to let you know how much I adore my custom mala. I can't quite put my finger on the feeling I get when I hold or wear it, maybe I will figure it out over time or maybe it can't be put into words but its exquisitely beautiful and reassuring and RIGHT. It just feels right. Thank you' (Amanda, UK)
'I wanted to let you know that the mala arrived today. It's so wonderful - completely perfect - and I'm so very grateful to you for all your help. There really aren't enough words of delight and gratitude to express how I feel, so I hope that you can understand.' Kira, France
If you feel inspired to have something special created just for you or for a loved one, please fill in the contact box in the purple tab to the bottom right of this page or email me email@example.com and let’s create some magic!